Please help the Peninsula Senior Activity Center achieve its goal of providing our local seniors with more events and services to keep them mentally and physically healthy with more options for exercising, playing cards and games, gathering for meals, attending lectures and informative talks and access to more personal services.
Donations of new and gently used items from members and the local community are a very important part of raising funds to support PSAC operations. They are sold by a small group of volunteers we lovingly call The Junque Queens. All proceeds go to support PSAC. Donations can be dropped off on Wednesdays, 9am-noon.
The major sales are always held on:
- Memorial Day Weekend – Friday, Saturday,, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- 4th of July Weekend – Friday, Saturday, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Labor Day Weekend– Friday, Saturday, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Building Expansion Memorial Bricks
Another opportunity to help us raise funds is to purchase a Memorial Brick! Your brick will be forever on view in the entrance walkway! Your Memorial Brick Purchase is Tax Deductible!!
Choose from two sizes:
- 4″ x 4″ (3 lines @ 20 characters per line) @ $200
- 8″ x 8″ (6 lines @ 20 characters per line) @ $400
- Add a brand logo or stock symbols @ $45 (special designs may require an additional charge. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please print the Order Form and either mail or hand deliver to PSAC with payment.