We Are Growing!
TAKE A LOOK AT THE PLANNED ADDITION!!
The Senior population of the Long Beach Peninsula continues to grow. PSAC is planning to grow right along with them to meet the ever-growing need a safe and appealing place to gather for exercise, card games, meals, informative lectures and personal services.
These additions will enable PSAC to offer more personal services (e.g. Tax Help, Accountant Help, Massage, Pedicures, etc.). It will increase the space for meal services. A dedicated Exercise Room will be equipped with Senior appropriate equipment. A dedicated Craft Room will enable PSAC to offer multiple Arts and Crafts classes. There will be a large area with numerous gathering spots with comfortable seating and tables to encourage more socialization between our members.
Support our growth through:
- Direct one time or regular Donations
- Purchase “In Memory Of” bricks
- Bequests and Legacy Giving: To support PSAC in the future a gift can be specified in your will. The Peninsula Senior Activity Center is a place you care about and want to be there for older adults for generations to come. Leaving a legacy gift to the Senior Center is one way you can help this place bring love, care and meaning to thousands of seniors’ lives.
- To learn about including the Peninsula Senior Activity Center in your will please contact: your Financial Advisor
- Planned Giving:
- Includes kinds of gifts that have special tax benefits. Examples of planned gifts include assets such as stock, life insurance, and real estate. Other types of planned giving vehicles include annuities and trusts. The most common type of planned gift is a bequest — in other words, leaving money to a charity in your will.